Each year CAIMS/SCMAI hosts an annual meeting for all members. This meeting is one of the central activities of CAIMS and has been held for over 30 years. The annual meeting covers all areas of applied and industrial mathematics with high profile speakers invited to give keynote addresses on currently active thematic areas.
CAIMS Annual Meeting 2017
The 2017 CAIMS Annual Meeting will take place at Dalhousie University in
Halifax, Nova Scotia on July 17-21, 2017. The main themes for the meeting are
Third Canadian Symposium in Numerical Analysis and Scientific Computing (CSNASC)
Dynamical Systems and PDEs
Information about the meeting can be found at
minisymposia in the theme areas and any other area in Applied or Computational
- 2016 University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta (Conference Website)
- 2015 Wilfrid Laurier University (joined with AMMCS), Waterloo, Ontario (Conference Website)
- 2014 Delta Bessborough, Saskatoon, Saskatchewan (Conference Website)
- 2013 Hotel Chateau Laurier, Quebec City, Quebec (Conference Website).
- 2012 Fields Institute, Toronto, Ontario (Conference Website).
- 2011 Vancouver Convention Centre, Vancouver, British Columbia (held at ICIAM 2011) (Conference Website).
- 2010 Memorial University, St. Johns, Newfoundland. (Conference Website).
- 2009 University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario. (Conference Website).