Academic institutional membership is intended for academic departments and research institutes. Academic memberships are available for $200 per year (institutions with a total enrollment of 10,000 or more) or $100 per year (institutions with fewer than 10,000 members). Benefits of academic membership in the Society are:
- Cost-effective membership in a Society devoted to the support and development of Applied Mathematics as a distinct discipline in Canada.
- Free subscription to the CAIMS/SCMAI Newsletter.
- Support for the many prizes awarded each year by the Society.
- For industrial members: Four free individual memberships.
- For academic members:
- Free associated institutional membership for all graduate students registered in the department/institute.
- Free associated institutional membership for all postdoctoral research fellows registered in the department.
- Free associated institutional membership for new faculty for 1 year.
- Free associated institutional membership for academic research visitors for up to 1 year.
If you would prefer to renew or sign-up by regular mail, you may use the paper form.