Each year CAIMS/SCMAI hosts an annual meeting for all members. This meeting is one of the central activities of CAIMS and has been held for over 30 years. The annual meeting covers all areas of applied and industrial mathematics with high profile speakers invited to give keynote addresses on currently active thematic areas.
CAIMS Annual Meeting 2019
The Annual Meeting of the Canadian Society of Applied and Industrial Mathematics (CAIMS 2019) will take place from June 4 to 7, 2019 at University in Canada. More information will be posted soon.
- Computational Mathematics
- Mathematics of Disease and Ecology
- Fluid Dynamics
- Financial Mathematics
- Combinatorial Optimization
The organizers would like to invite members to submit proposals for minisymposia in the theme areas and any other area in Applied or Computational Mathematics of interest. Contributed talks and poster submissions are also welcome.
- Computational Mathematics and Applications K. Rohlf
- Mathematics of Disease and Ecology J. Heffernan, R. Tyson, K. Wilkie, E. Foxall
- Canadian Symposium on Fluid Dynamics joint meeting with CAIMS
J.P. Pascal, K. Rohlf, N. Kevlahan
- Financial Mathematics M. Davison, F. Xanthos
- Discrete Optimization and Applications K. Georgiou
D. Delic, K. Georgiou, J.P. Pascal ,K. Rohlf, K. Wilkie, F. Xanthos
Registration and abstract submission now open.
Abstract submission closes April 15, 2018.
Registration prices increase on May 4, 2018.
Conference runs June 4 to 7, 2018.