CAIMS*SCMAI E-News Volume 21, Number 1
February 9, 2021
Editor: Jacques Bélair (email@example.com)
- CAIMS/SCMAI Award and Prize Nominations Deadline Extended to Feb 28, 2021
1) CAIMS/SCMAI Award and Prize Nominations Deadline Extended to Feb 28, 2021
Consider nominating someone for one of the CAIMS/SCMAI prizes and awards. The deadline for submissions has been extended until February 28, 2021.
- Arthur-Beaumont Distinguished Service Award
- CAIMS-Fields Industrial Mathematics Prize
- CAIMS/PIMS Early Career Award
- CAIMS-SCMAI Research Prize
- Cecil Graham Doctoral Dissertation Award
CAIMS*SCMAI E–News Information
CAIMS*SCMAI E–News is distributed electronically several times a year by the Canadian Applied and Industrial Mathematics Society * Société Canadienne de Mathématiques Appliquées et Industrielles (http://www.caims.ca).
Past issues are available on the web at http://www.caims.ca/content/e–
Submissions are welcome and should be sent in plain text format to:
Jacques Bélair, CAIMS*SCMAI Secretary Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The views expressed herein do not necessarily represent those of the Board or Membership of CAIMS*SCMAI. The editorial policy of this publication is to encourage the discussion of issues and facilitate the dissemination of information relevant to Canadian applied and industrial mathematics.
If you wish to have your name removed from the e-mailing list for the CAIMS*SCMAI E–News, please send an email message to Jacques Bélair as above.