Regular membership (Individual)
Advantages of regular membership in the Society are:
- Cost-effective membership in a Society devoted to the support and development of Applied Mathematics as a distinct discipline in Canada.
- Free subscription to the CAIMS/SCMAI Newsletter.
- Registration for the CAIMS/SCMAI Annual Meeting at reduced rates.
- Support for the many prizes awarded each year by the Society.
- Affiliated membership in GAMM at two-thirds the current GAMM subscription rate.
- CAIMS regular members employed outside the USA are entitled to regular membership in SIAM under the reciprocity agreement, at 80% of the regular annual membership rate.
- Affiliated membership in SMAI for CAIMS/SCMAI members employed outside France, at 70% of the current regular SMAI membership rate.
Rates for regular membership:
- $1,000 Lifetime Membership
- $240 Retired Lifetime Membership
- $80 Regular Annual Membership
- $20 Student/Retired/Unemployed Annual Membership
- $56 non-Canadian SIAM/SMAI members
- $53 non-Canadian GAMM members