CAIMS 2015 Annual Meeting
The CAIMS 2015 Annual Meeting will be held June 7-12 in Waterloo, Ontario.
Local Organizing Committee: Roderick Melnik
Themes (and organizers) for the meeting include:
- The 2nd Canadian Symposium on Scientific Computing and Numerical Analysis (Scott MacLachlan, Justin Wan, Hans de Sterck, Ben Adcock)
- Industrial Mathematics (Huaxiong Huang, John Stockie, Odile Marcotte, Sean Bohun)
- Mathematical Biology (Frithjof Lutscher, Lea Popovic)
- Applied analysis and dynamical systems (Xingfu Zou, Dmitry Pelinovsky, David Iron)
- Applied and computational mechanics (Marek Stasna, Bartek Protas)
More information can be found on the meeting website.